If you are have difficulty seeing the entire pop-up screen in a VCEHP course, please close the pop-up screen and adjust your Zoom setting to 100% or less. You may need to clear your browser's cache to see the changes.
- Internet Explorer: The Zoom setting is found in the View tab at the top of the screen.
- Chrome: At the top right, click More. Next to "Zoom," choose the zoom options you want (Zoom out).
- Firefox: Click the menu button New Fx Menu on the top right. The customization menu will open and you will see the zoom controls at the top.
- Safari: Choose View > Zoom Out
- Still having VCEHP-related technical issues? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still having VCEHP-related technical issues? Send us an email at email@example.com